PITT's University Store on Fifth can help you create a special gift or giveaway item for your club, conference, staff members or retirees. No order is too large or too small. We are accustomed to locating unique one of a kind items as well as processing large volume orders. Our experienced buyers have hundreds of resources available to acquire quality products and negotiate the best possible prices just for you.
You can be assured that official University logos are being applied by approved PITT licensed vendors. We handle everything from order creation to delivery. All forms of payment are accepted including University Requisitions, UPMC Purchase Orders and P-Cards. Lead time varies for different types of products, but we are always mindful of and devoted to meeting your deadline.
Engraving & Personalization
A great gift can become extraordinary or even an heirloom by adding personalization in a variety of ways: engraving, laser engraving or glass etching.
- An engraved plate in gold or silver can be attached to many of our fine gifts displayed here.
- Engraving can be done directly on some products. Standard Chair of Gardner can laser engrave lines of personalization into the wood of their fine chairs or lamps. (This ships directly from company and takes 4-6 weeks to arrive)
- Awards, recognition plaques, multiple plate plaques, gavels, sound boards, desk nameplates, glass items and more can be prepared for your special event.
- An array of plaques and other attractive items can be found in the catalogues of some of our trusted manufacturers: R.S. Owens, Airflyte, Barhill
- If you have a logo or other artwork that you would like to imprint, please provide a digital image. If we can use it without modification, there is no extra charge. If we have to make design changes in order for it to be legible, an artwork fee will be charged. We will provide an artwork or virtual proof for you to approve before the piece goes to production.
- View Sample Fonts, the Price List, or the Personalization Work Sheet
Personalization for Health Professionals
Purchase your lab coat or scrubs here and we can easily and quickly monogram them for you.
- 1. Choose An Item
- 2. Compose Text for Personalization
- 3. Fill Out Worksheet
- 4. Contact Us
Special & Volume Orders
If you can envision it, we will strive to make it happen!
If you spot an item in a store or at a web site that you think would be perfect for your event and we do not stock the item in The University Store on Fifth, usually we can special order the item for you and negotiate a competitive price. We can special order just one item or many. Deeper discounts are often realized at higher order quantities
Special Order Merchandise
An order is considered special if we do not normally carry the item as part of our store inventory. We can research and find the perfect solution for all of your purchasing needs.
We can special order products with or without University of Pittsburgh logos. Most vendors will require a minimum order quantity when applying licensed designs. The process from order date to delivery date normally takes longer if the products are imprinted with PITT marks.
Special Order Books
The University Store on Fifth is a resource that supports book related events for visiting authors, campus authors and departmental programs. We arrange for the representation and sale of related titles for every venue by staffing displays at the desired location. We can also serve as consults to tackle the details to achieve the best potential success for these events. We can special order textbooks, general books in small or large quantities. We can also conduct searches for rare or out of print books that are difficult to find.
Sample Product Offerings
- ID Holders
- Beach Towels
- Golf Accessories
- Travel Mugs
- Tote Bags
- Water Bottles
- Photo Frames
- Rare Books
- Key tags
- Ceramic Mugs
Melissa Hiller | (412) 648-1468 | email@example.com
Ann Martz | (412) 648-1494 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Jean Aiello | (412) 648-2362 | email@example.com
John Burns | (412) 648-1467 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Jake Swanson | (412) 648-1421 | email@example.com