- Textbook values are highest at the close of each semester when we do our buyback during finals.
- When the University Store is purchasing a book to resell in our store, we typically offer 50% of the new retail price paid for the book, regardless of whether the book was purchased new or used.
- When we do not need a book for the coming semester, or when we are not currently purchasing books for our own stock, we will present you with an offer from the used book wholesalers with whom we work. This offer will normally range from 5% to 40% of the retail price of the book.
- The Wholesaler price is a combination of several factors: National demand for the book, How recently the book was published, and overall condition of the book. When we purchase books on behalf of our wholesale partners, the books are shipped to them for sale to other colleges and universities.
- To have value, a book must normally be in the current edition and in resalable condition. Books with water damage, significant and excessive highlighting and notes, missing or torn covers, or that are out of print or old editions, typically have no value and will not be purchased.
Visit the in-store buyback table April 26 - May 1, 2021 and easily sell and return your textbooks.
Sell Your Books Online