- Location: John M. and Gertrude E. Peterson Events Center, Oakland
- Date: Thursday, April 25
- Time: 6:30 p.m.
- Location: John M. and Gertrude E. Petersen Events Center, Oakland
- Date: Sunday, April 28
- Time: 1:00 p.m.
The Pitt Alumni Association, in cooperation with the Office of Special Events and the University Store on Fifth, will host ”Graduation Central” in the Connolly Ballroom of Alumni Hall. At this time, students will:
- •Receive instructions for the ceremony
- •Purchase their caps and gowns
Students also will be able to purchase graduation announcements, class rings, and diploma frames. If you are participating in commencement, it is vital that you attend Graduation Central.
- Location: Connolly Ballroom of Alumni Hall
- Date: Tuesday, April 10th & Wednesday, April 11th
- Time: 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
Bring a completed Regalia Form with you to Graduation Central. A complete and accurate form will ensure that your size and colors are correct as well as speed the process of your purchase.
Payment must be made at the time of purchase by cash, check, Panther Funds, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or American Express. Make checks payable to University of Pittsburgh.
These custom printed announcements must be ordered 8 weeks in advance to ensure enough time to receive and mail announcements before graduation. Announcements may be ordered online by clicking here.