Welcome to Panther Points!
The University Stores Loyalty Program
Every time you shop at any of The University Stores, including The University Store on Fifth, The Pitt Shop, The Pitt Shop at The Pete or Maggie and Stella's Cards & Gifts, you can earn 1 point for every $1.00 spent on qualified purchases.
Redeem your points on future purchases or FREE gifts. The choice is yours!
Membership in the Loyalty Program also comes with seasonal Special Offers, including:
- Exclusive discounts, giveaways, and promotions for Panther Points members
- Early access to select sales and promotions
- Earn points by selling your textbooks during the in-store Buyback Program at the end of each semester
Frequently Asked Questions
Who Can Enroll
All University of Pittsburgh students, staff, and faculty from any campus can enroll in the Panther Points loyalty program, as well as Pitt alumni, family members, and guests visiting the University Stores.
Full-time, Part-time, and Temporary staff are eligible, including employees of the University Stores.
How to Enroll
You can register for the Panther Points program at any of our University Stores or online. It may take up to one business day from date of purchase OR from date of registration for points to update.
A University Stores shopping account is required for Panther Points loyalty program enrollment.If you already have a University Stores shopping account:
- Log-in to the University Stores by clicking on My Account in the top right corner. If you are a Pitt Student, Staff, or Faculty member, select Pitt Passport Log-In.
- On the account page, select Update Your Profile.
- Scroll towards the bottom of the profile page. You will see the option to enroll in the Panther Points program.
- Select Yes to participate.
- In the Panther Points Account Number field: Pitt-affiliated customers, enter your Student ID or PeopleSoft number displayed on your Pitt ID or account.
- Select the Submit Profile button located towards the bottom left of the page.
If you are a Parent, Guest, or Customer, select Customer Log-In and enter your email address and password.
Families and other customers, enter your 10-digit phone number with no spaces or dashes.
If you don't have a University Stores shopping account:
- Go to My Account in the top right corner and select Customer Log-In.
- On the following page, select Register Here.
- Fill out the required information (indicated with an *).
- At the bottom of the profile page, you will see the option for the Panther Points program.
- Select Yes to enroll.
- Enter your 10-digit phone number with no spaces or dashes.
- Select the Submit Profile button located at the bottom left of the page.
In-Store InstructionsVisit the Information Desk as well as any of our registers in-store, and a staff member will assist you.
Point Value: 1 point for every $1.00 spent*
1 point will accrue $0.05 of future spend or optional free gifts seasonally.
Points are earned based on transaction subtotal before taxes.
Points are awarded for all purchases using any tender type, based on item . Exclusions will be the only items not accruing points or able to use points towards purchase.
Points post one (1) day after purchase to your loyalty account.
To check your Panther Points reward balance, log-in to your University Stores account and select View Loyalty Account Information in the list of My Account options.
Points earned will expire one (1) year (365 days) after they are earned.
Please contact our store team with questions about missing points from your account.
You can email us at [email protected], call us at 412-648-1455, or visit us in-person at our Information Desk.
Points will not be earned or redeemed for the following items, including but not limited to:
- Apple brand products;
Dell brand products;
Custom or Special Orders including requisitions; and
Gift Card purchases or use.
Points used to redeem discounts on purchases are non-refundable. No refunds on any point usage. If you use points to make a purchase, you can do an even exchange (i.e., different size of the same product), but points cannot be refunded to your account.